Saturday, January 22, 2011

My First Post on a Blog about Knives

Ok guys (and Girls) here goes . I'm starting this Blog because I enjoy Buying , Selling , Trading , Researching , Studying and Talking about Antique Knives . Pocketknives , Straight Knives and Military Knives . I like anything made around or before 1970 , but my real  interest are knives made before World War 2  ended . My favorite old company being "Walden Knife Company" Walden NY . I think the old Pick Bone Handles are the greatest . Old Stag Handles from Kabar , Case , Marble and Many Many more great old Companies is hard to beat also . I'm going to try to post a picture and a short description of a different knife as often as I can . If you have any questions or comments feel free to jump in .




Remington Scout Knife Mint in the Box
Remington made a lot of these but it's rare to find one Mint In the Box . The paper under the lid is what the knife was wrapped in when it was shipped from factory sometime before 1939 .  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are quality knives that will outlast other brands. Author is an expert of best knives, visit here for more interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The manufacturing plant also uses traditional grinding machines to make sure each piece of cutlery is exactly perfect. You are curious to know more about handmade knives, browse this site.

    ReplyDelete